RS/6000 memory

Ruth Milner rmilner at zia.aoc.nrao.edu
Thu May 9 02:09:25 AEST 1991

[Sorry to post this to a software group, but there seems to be no other place.]

We need to buy an additional 16MB for our RS6000-320, and a company called
Castle Rock (formerly Australasian Memory, I think) in Los Gatos CA is offering
a very good price. Has anyone bought anything from these people? Were there any
problems with it?

What other companies has anyone bought RS6000 memory from, and been happy
with?

Any replies I receive will be treated as fully confidential. Thank you.
--
Ruth Milner
Systems Manager                     NRAO/VLA                    Socorro NM
Computing Division Head      rmilner at zia.aoc.nrao.edu