Access Control List Help

John F Haugh II jfh at greenber.austin.ibm.com
Sat May 18 07:26:46 AEST 1991

In article <91127.091436U233A at wvnvm.wvnet.edu> U233A at wvnvm.wvnet.edu writes:
>Does anyone have any experience working with ACL's?
>I'd be glad to go over details with anyone responding
>to me through the list.  Thanks!  Tony

I sent you a note but never received any response.

You don't say exactly what kind of information you are
looking for.  The system call interface is fairly difficult
to work with, but I've found that the library (acl_get,
acl_put, etc.) routines are easier to deal with.

Let me know what you are up to and I'll see what I can
come up with.
--
John F. Haugh II      |      I've Been Moved     |    MaBellNet: (512) 838-4340
SneakerNet: 809/1D064 |          AGAIN !         |      VNET: LCCB386 at AUSVMQ