Problem with elapsed time functions

Bradley T. Freese freese at dalvm41b.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 21 23:58:00 AEST 1991

aquesada at academ01.mty.itesm.mx (Ing. Antonio Quesada Duarte) writes:

> Hi there!
> I'm developing a project for one of my classes, and it involves.
> benchmarks.  Therefore, i need to use functions like:

> idate
> itime
> etime
> fdate

but when i try to link the program the linker says it can't find
those functions.  Does anybody in netland know in which library
can I find them?  Thanks a lot!!

XL FORTRAN does not provide these routines.  To get to this
information, you may be able to use the SYSTEM utility subprogram to
pass a command to AIX and use its output.  Alternately, you can write
C functions that do what you need and link them into your project.