xterm and twm for PS/2 AIX 1.2?

Jim Vlcek vlcek at mit-caf.MIT.EDU
Thu May 2 18:26:08 AEST 1991

Anyone know if there are publicly available binaries for xterm and twm
for AIX PS/2 1.2?  Neither aixwm nor aixterm impress me a great deal;
the latter in particular is very disappointing.  Barring that, has
anyone successfully compiled either of these X clients on their
machine?  I'd be interested in knowing how much pain is involved.

Everyone probably knows this already, but just in case: tcsh for AIX
PS/2 1.2 is available on tesla.ee.cornell.edu (128.84.253.11) as
~ftp/pub/tcsh-5.20/bins-5.20.02/tcsh.ps2-aix.Z.  We've got it running
on two Model 80s here at MIT and haven't noticed anything untoward in
its operation.

Jim Vlcek  (vlcek at caf.mit.edu  vlcek at athena.mit.edu)