screen and aix/370 - need help

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Fri May 24 22:06:17 AEST 1991

In article <!9fhhc at rpi.edu> fitz at mml0.meche.rpi.edu (Brian Fitzgerald) writes:
>Has anybody had any luck compiling and running screen on aix/370?  If
>you have, could you mail me your working copy of the sources?  I would
>like to run screen on an IBM 3090 mainframe.  Thanks in advance.

What exactly are you having trouble with?  If you mail me the sources
I might be able to get it to run on the 3090 I have at the office.  I've
been meaning to get a copy of screen to play with on my 386.
--
John F. Haugh II        | Distribution to  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 255-8251 | GEnie PROHIBITED :-) |  Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"If liberals interpreted the 2nd Amendment the same way they interpret the
 rest of the Constitution, gun ownership would be mandatory."