zsh on RS6000

Mark Komarinski komarimf at spiff.soe.clarkson.edu
Sun May 5 12:02:23 AEST 1991

I finally got zsh to compile and working successfully on an RS/6000 (somewhat)
Whenever I do something that gives output to the screen (ls, more, etc..), I
get an error like this:
zsh: can't set tty pgrp: not a typewriter

But I still get the output.  Any AIX gurus have any idea on that?  Or is this
some problem that is common?  Thanks in advance to all for the help.

- Mark Komarinski - komarimf at spiff.soe.clarkson.edu
Credo quia absurdum est - "I believe because it is absurd"
- Mark Komarinski - komarimf at spiff.soe.clarkson.edu
Credo quia absurdum est - "I believe because it is absurd"