Driver for HP Deskjet. Help!

che358w at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au che358w at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Wed May 29 18:05:03 AEST 1991

Has anyone got a printer driver a Hewlett Packard DeskJet for a Risc 6000/320
running AIX 3001 (I think). I'm using the HP laserjet driver that comes with aix
atthe moment but it doesn't seem to be satisfactory. If we set the printer to a
font smaller than 10 pitch it resets it before printing.
 Perhaps I dont need the driver, perhaps I just need to know how to send escape
commands to the printer, or I may just need to know a more appropriate driver
from the ones included in AIX.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Samantha Lane