troff -t on AIX3.1?

Paul Chamberlain tif at doorstop.austin.ibm.com
Thu May 16 01:44:37 AEST 1991

paw at eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Pat Wilson) writes:
>On all the other troffs I run, troff -t sends its (processed) output
>to stdout.

Not that this helps you a lot but "troff -t" is old-style troff.
The AIX V3.1 troff is actually ditroff.  This basically means that
you need a different set of tools.

The upside is that ditroff was designed to have a backend and isn't
as kludgey as old-style troff was.  It even has descent documentation.

Paul Chamberlain | I do NOT speak for IBM.          IBM VNET: PAULCC AT AUSTIN
512/838-9748     | ...!cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!doorstop.austin.ibm.com!tif