ftp access to /usr/lpp/bos

Dale B dale at interlan.Interlan.COM
Wed May 22 03:10:51 AEST 1991

I'm trying to find out what I can about AIX and it's current & future
penetration into the networking market.  Another reader of this group has
supplied me with the FAQ and his own analysis, but he indicated that the
/usr/lpp/bos files which were mentioned in the FAQ as the files to read to
find out what AIX is all about, were too large to email.  I was wondering if
anyone could tell me where I might get ftp access to these files so that I can
grap them and hopefully educate myself a little.
I would appreciately it tremendously.
Please email dale at interlan.interlan.com.
		    Thankyou,
		    Dale