driver support

Loren J. Rittle cs326ag at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 13 11:36:17 AEST 1991

> Item in announcement says:
> >       Amiga hardware device drivers with source code
> >
> >               Support for Amiga floppy drives and serial port, A3000 and
> >               A2091 SCSI interfaces, A2065 Ethernet, A2232 serial card

> Could somebody please verify for me that the 3000 SVR4 actually contains
> the source for all these drivers?  It seems too good to be true.
> Chuck L. Peterson

Boy, I missed that in the announcement!  If Commodore really does (and sure
hope they do!) this, it will be amazing, great.  I would like to hear
more about this too!

Loren J. Rittle
--
``NewTek stated that the Toaster *would not* be made to directly support the
  Mac, at this point Sculley stormed out of the booth...'' -A scene at the