Amiga Unix Tech Notes available

Amiga Unix Tech Notes tn at amix.commodore.com
Sat Feb 2 05:43:55 AEST 1991

1.	Tech Notes volume 1 has been mailed.

	Send us your OLD FASHIONED HARD COPY PAPER MAIL address if you
	want to be on the mailing list for future issues.  If you've
	already sent us your address, you don't need to send it again.

2.	Tech Notes will be mailed to anyone who requests it, in any
	country.  Commodore offices in various countries will also
	have copies to distribute as they see fit, but we'll answer any
	requests we receive through tn at amix.commodore.com ourselves.

3.	Tech Notes most likely will not be posted on the net.
	It is not intended as an interactive forum of late-breaking
	information and answers.  It is a regular printed publication.

	I expect that technical exchanges on comp.unix.amiga will
	continue, and don't expect Tech Notes to be part of that exchange
	or to influence it in any way.  Nobody expects us to post our
	manuals, or our software upgrades, on the net; same should apply
	to Tech Notes.

4.	Tech Notes is a technical document, published and distributed
	in our more-or-less free time by the UNIX engineering group.
	We have nothing to do with sales and marketing, so please don't
	send requests for marketing literature and other types of questions
	to tn at amix.commodore.com.  The only purpose for this address is
	to manage the Tech Notes mailing list.

	Contact Commodore's marketing department if you want to buy or
	discuss Amiga UNIX and the 3000UX.

5.	As before, the way to get on the Tech Notes mailing address is
	to send your PRINTED MAIL (the kind that requires stamps and
	envelopes) to tn at amix.commodore.com.

--
Richard Buck, (215) 344-3019, buck at amix.commodore.com  (1/91)