Can I buy UNIX after I've purchased a 3000?

J. Eric Townsend jet at karazm.math.uh.edu
Sun Feb 17 12:27:32 AEST 1991

It's time for me to get a 3000 (my 2000+ scads of video hardware was
recently stolen, so I get to rebuild from scratch).    However, I'm
not sure if I can afford a 3000UXD at this point, but I can afford
a vanilla 3000/25.  Will I be able to upgrade in the future?  I'm
used to loading unix off of floppies (3b1s, MassComps, etc), so I don't
mind that too much...

Also, should I expect it to be educationally discountable?  I'd hate to
miss saving a grand or so just because I didn't buy UNIX when I bought
my 3000.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet at uh.edu - bitnet: jet at UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
Skate UNIX or bleed, boyo...