driver support

Frank J. Edwards crash at ckctpa.UUCP
Thu Feb 14 03:05:31 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb13.003617.22969 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> cs326ag at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Loren J. Rittle) writes:
>> Item in announcement says:
>> >       Amiga hardware device drivers with source code
>> >
>> >               Support for Amiga floppy drives and serial port, A3000 and
>> >               A2091 SCSI interfaces, A2065 Ethernet, A2232 serial card

I don't think he means "source code for the drivers", but rather "source
code showing how to use the drivers".  There are about a dozen examples
of how to directly access the /dev/scsi device, the virtual terminal
device, ioctl()'s for controlling the screen display, etc.

So far I haven't seen the driver source :-)  But I'd like to be able to
write MS-DOS floppies on this thing -- and that's supposed to be RSN...
--
Frank J. Edwards		|  "I did make up my own mind -- there
2677 Arjay Court		|   simply WASN'T ANY OTHER choice!"