Amiga Unix Tech Notes available

Rich Skrenta skrenta at cbmvax.commodore.com
Sun Jan 13 12:56:56 AEST 1991

Frank.Neumann at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Frank Neumann) writes:
> I do fully agree on this - wouldn't it be even much less work for the
> TechNotes team ? I just read the article (TOO FAST), and thought
> 'wonderful - they'll E-Mail it to me', but right before sending off
> a request to e-mail it to me, I re-read the text..."US Mail"....

Yes, many others didn't manage to catch that at the last moment.
Next time I'll have to put lots of stars and arrows around the
"US mail" so people will be sure to see it. :-)

> Hmm...that's not what I was looking for - so, tough C=-guys - what
> about posting the TechNotes here ?

The TechNotes is a paper publication, desktop published, sent to
the printer, with graphics and pictures and nice fonts.  Cramming
it into an ASCII post would be possible, but it seems to make more
sense to just respond to technical questions that come up here.

I favor email over paper mail myself, but it's no trouble to
*receive* paper mail, only to send it.  Or so I thought...

Rich
--
Rich Skrenta
skrenta at cbmvax.commodore.com