Amiga 3000UX first impressions

Willis F York yorkw at stable.ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:58:19 AEST 1991

Sounds Cool, I just want to know a few "general" things.

1) How much are these things? I hear $5000 (seems cheap)

2) exactly "what" are you supposed to do with UNIX?
ie. what's the "market", schools? CS majors?, busineses?

3) If i had one how many Dumb terminials could i hook up?

4) How UNIXish is it, does it turn ya amiga into a "Mini-frame"

5) Whens it comming out for my 500....   :^) (Kidding)

Sounds Cool, if i win the lottery tomorrow I'd buy one.
and a regular 3000 for a terminal!.
.

--
yorkw at ecn.purdue.edu  Willis F York