Amiga 2500UX ??

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Thu Jan 31 19:29:48 AEST 1991

In article <18337 at cbmvax.commodore.com> kevin at cbmvax.commodore.com (Kevin Klop) writes:
>In article <224 at nos850.UUCP> joem at nos850.UUCP (Joe Muller) writes:
>>P.S.   I have heard that Commodore will be touting a 1.44 MB High
>>    Density drive with future 3000UX's.  Can AE's drive be used as a substitute
>>    (seeing as how I already have one) ?

	You'd need to write a custom driver for the hardware (or get AE to).
The current ROMs and Unix do not include direct support for the AE drive, it's
their own custom thing.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
The compiler runs
Like a swift-flowing river
I wait in silence.  (From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)