Amiga 3000UX first impressions

Ethan Solomita es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 14 18:17:58 AEST 1991

In article <NKprA6Sy at visix.com> brett at visix.com (Brett Bourbin) writes:
>It was my understanding that the A3000UX was still under beta-testing and
>that we, the beta-testers and software development companies, could not
>make public comments about it.
>
>Is this no longer true?

	It has been available to all students, as well as
developers, for appr. 1 1/2 months. It has been described in many
ways, simply not officially announced. You are free to talk about
what it is in it NOW.

>--
>--                              __
>  Brett Bourbin          \  / /(_  /\/   11440 Commerce Park Drive
>    ..!uunet!visix!brett  \/ / __)/ /\   Reston, Virginia 22091
>    brett at visix.com       Software Inc   (703) 758-2733

	-- Ethan

	"Don't forget the importance of the family. It begins
with the family. We're not going to redefine the family.
Everybody knows the definition of the family. ... A child. ... A
mother. ... A father. There are other arrangements of the family,
but that is a family and family values."

	-- Dan Quayle, of course. Our beloved Vice President.
	It's just too easy!