/dev/audio

Markus Illenseer markus at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jun 21 04:07:40 AEST 1991

In article <2696 at amix.commodore.com>, ag at amix.commodore.com (Keith Gabryelski) writes:
|> s8922967 at ipc05.mqcs.mq.oz.au (Murray John GILBERT) writes:
|> > A /dev/audio device would be nice under Amiga Unix.
|>
|> A partially working audio device was finished yesterday.  It should be
|> in 2.0.

Nah! This is nice !  Thanx for some good work!  I hope this will increase the
Value of Amiga-Unix and will be remarked when comparing with other Unix-Systems.
E.g. PC's , Suns and Next's . Thanx again :-)

Okay, then my Question belonging /dev/audio is answered.
(Perhaps more details about it ?)
But, let them time to develop it ..

--
CU, Markus

Markus Illenseer, Computer Science , University of Bielefeld, Germany
I read the news today, oh boys ... about a lucky man who made the grade ...