A3000 benchmarks?

Arno Griffioen arno at cbmnlu1.cbm.nl
Fri Jun 14 16:53:22 AEST 1991

In article <sims.676842338 at starbase> sims at drake.mitre.org (Jim Sims) writes:
>I asked before and got no response, so I'm trying again...
>
>Does anyone (C=A, are you listening?) have some benchmarks for the A3000UX?
>I'm really interested in the floating point performance, basically array
>manipulation. How about raw MFLOPS? SPECmarks? LINpack? Whetstones?
>Dhrystones? damp-stones? *any*thing?

I _hate_ dhrystones, because it's too compiler-dependent, but if you can
provide a SPECmark source I'd be happy to run a benchmark (Still version
1.1 though) and post the results.

							Bye Arno.

--
Arno Griffioen             |  Commodore Nederland B.V. Unix Support Center
Email: arno at cbmnlu1.cbm.nl |  Tel: (+31) 020-5806748