UNIX for Amiga?

W. David Rohwer rohwerwd at netcom.COM
Thu Jun 27 09:13:36 AEST 1991

In article <145 at wangintl.UUCP> gene at wangintl.UUCP (1263) writes:

>I am in need of information about UNIX for AMIGA.  Where can I
>purcahse? Which Amiga's? A1000? How much memory needed? and
>any other helpful hints

     I am thinking about upgrading to the Amiga 3000 from my Amiga 2500/30
through the Power-Up program, but I have some questions that need to be
answered.

     1) What is the difference between the 3000 and 3000UX models in terms
        of hardware (different mice? ethernet hardware? etc.?)

     2) Will Commodore make UNIX available for 3000 owners in the future?

          Thanks,
                 ++David