SVR4 /bin/sh BUG

Paul Davey pd at x.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 22:53:39 AEST 1991

-> crash at ckctpa.UUCP (Frank J. Edwards) writes:

>>Why do *you* use csh?  What are the advantages (please be specific and
>>objective) of csh over ksh?

Another advantage is that csh is more likely to be present, I work on
many machines, and like as standard an environment as is practicable.

Also ksh doesn't have the ability to refer to !-5:3 (not that I do
this very often but !131$ or !132* are very useful.
--
 Regards,			 pd at x.co.uk          IXI Limited
	Paul Davey		 pd at ixi.uucp         62-74 Burleigh St.