Applications we'd like to see (was Re: Hello to Amiga UNIX users)

Jim Logan logan at netxcom.netx.com
Thu Jun 13 09:16:39 AEST 1991

In article <JR9831w161w at nstar.rn.com> tbissett at nstar.rn.com
(Travis Bissett) writes:
# sci and support, but maybe you no some facts tangential to this. What kinds
# of APPLICATIONS are actually runable on the A3000UX? I am specifically
# interested in engineering and CAD applications. OK, I know about Maple. Any
# others?

Speaking of applications, I would love it it C= would write up a
contract with Insignia Systems so that they would port their Soft
PC product.  That would be awesome under AMIX!

Does anyone know if Informix will be ported to AMIX?  How about
Oracle?  How about Lotus 123?  I think I heard that 123 runs
under UNIX now.  I think Word Perfect runs under UNIX too.  I
would buy them if they were out there...

			-Jim
Jim Logan                Home: logan at gimlet.cntv.va.us
Consultant               Work: logan at netx.com
Net Express, Inc.       Phone: (703) 749-2269