Hello to Amiga UNIX users

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Sun Jun 23 13:56:52 AEST 1991

julius at cbmtor.uucp (Julius Oklamcak) writes:

> In article <JR9831w161w at nstar.rn.com> tbissett at nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett)
> > [...]
> >of APPLICATIONS are actually runable on the A3000UX? I am specifically
> >interested in engineering and CAD applications. OK, I know about Maple. Any
> > [...]
> >Travis -- tbissett at nstar.rn.com
> >

> Would DynaCADD 3.0 under X11 running on SVr4 make you happy?  :-)

Hey! Sure it would (and does) make me happy. It's a great start. Uh, I
confess to being somewhat ignorant of DynaCAD. Is it a good 'un? How about
some SDRC products? Or fluid dynamics? Or Parametrics Pro/Engineer(R)?

Thanks for the feedback! It whets my appetite to hear about more :-)

Travis -- tbissett at nstar.rn.com

--
Travis Bissett       NSTAR conferencing site       219-289-0287/317-251-7391
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines