IBM bus

Peter Kittel GERMANY peterk at cbmger.UUCP
Thu Jun 6 00:18:45 AEST 1991

In article <106726 at becker.UUCP> bdb at becker.UUCP (Bruce D. Becker) writes:

>	But then one needs software to communicate
>	with the bridgeboard - in Amiga Unix, at
>	least so far, NO SUCH SOFTWARE EXISTS.
>	GRRRRR, SHRIEK, FROTH, etc.

Oh, huh, yes, until now you can use a bridgeboard only from AmigaDOS.
Perhaps you should put it on your wishlist for the Commodore Unix group
that they perhaps do a port of the Janus software to Amiga Unix.
I don't have any idea how difficult that would be?