Config files for X11R4 and gcc 1.39

Rob Healey rhealey at digibd.com
Sat Mar 30 03:20:19 AEST 1991

	Any chance any of you "inside" people could let loose the
	config file for gcc and the amiga.cf for X11R4?

	I know I can't get an R4 server out of the MIT code, but if
	I have to live life with R3 clients and libs I WILL go bonkers. B^(.
	I doubt 2.0 will come out in time to save my sanity, i.e.
	within the next 2 weeks... I'm desperate to the point of
	using the 386 SVR4 X11 port as a start; GAK, EEK, choke!

	Additionally, I have a UNIX PC at home so I could probably hit and
	miss on the gcc 1.39 config for amix but, being somewhat lazy in
	nature, I'd be willing to accept config files from people
	in the know. B^)

	Just attempting a mooch before having to break a sweat,

		-Rob

Rob Healey                                          rhealey at digibd.com
Digi International (DigiBoard)
St. Louis Park, MN                                  (612) 922-8055