A2024 Help

Jason Goldberg jason at cbmami.UUCP
Tue Mar 19 08:27:11 AEST 1991

Hi,

I am having some trouble setting up out A2024 monitor on an A3000UX.  I
modified the of some of virtual screens in /etc/inittab to be bigger, the
A2024 should be able to do 1024 x 800 so I tries a few screens this size
and some smaller.  And I linked the /bin/true file to the A2024 file
/etc/amiga/bin/A2024 (I think), as per the manual.  When I go to one of the
other virtual screens, I can't see the top few lines of the screen or the
left most two characters.  What have I done wrong?

Thanks,

-Jason-