Amiga 3000UX, X, OpenLook, Motif, Color, A2410, Etc. (somewhat long)

Peter Kittel GERMANY peterk at cbmger.UUCP
Thu Mar 21 17:53:04 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar20.100122.1717 at kessner.denver.co.us> david at kessner.denver.co.us (David D. Kessner) writes:
>In article <19986 at cbmvax.commodore.com> daveh at cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie) writes:
>
>  A larger case would be used, with more drive slots
>for more hard drives and internal tape backups.  A larger power supply
>would also be added for the extra drives.  A cache would be a nice addition, as
>would more serial ports-- but these are optional.

You'll get the bigger case, the A3000T (for tower) was just shown publicly
on CeBIT. And our A2232 card with seven serial ports works nicely in most
of our Amiga UNIX boxes.

>All that you'd really need is a redesigned case and maybe a power supply.

See above.