Amiga 3000UX, X, OpenLook, Motif, Color, A2410, Etc. (somewhat long)

Peter Kittel GERMANY peterk at cbmger.UUCP
Mon Mar 25 20:01:21 AEST 1991

In article <dillon.5449 at overload.Berkeley.CA.US> dillon at overload.Berkeley.CA.US (Matthew Dillon) writes:
>In article <990 at cbmger.UUCP> peterk at cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:
>
>>You'll get the bigger case, the A3000T (for tower) was just shown publicly
>>on CeBIT. And our A2232 card with seven serial ports works nicely in most
>								      ^^^^^
>>of our Amiga UNIX boxes.
>
>    most ?

Sorry, that must be again my bad English: I was talking about *real life*,
those boxes we are running cbmnet on. And as I don't know all of those
installations from own sight, I can only guess that they also ("most" of
them) use an A2232 in them as we do here. That was NO speculation about
the A2232 perhaps not working in some special Amiga UNIX setup. There
shouldn't be any problems on any Amiga UNIX machine.