Standalone UNIX and 1.1 upgrades

Jim Burnes - 235-7444 jburnes at swbatl.sbc.com
Fri May 31 06:53:09 AEST 1991

ag at amix.commodore.com (Keith Gabryelski) writes:
> --
> Keith Gabryelski                                 Advanced Products Group
> ag at amix.commodore.com                                 ...!cbmvax!amix!ag

Keith:

Whats your full internet address?  My name server doesnt seem to know
about amix.commodore.com.  We just got a demo version of the A3000UXD
here and could use a little bit of help once in a while.

Thanx,

Jim

Jim Burnes, UNIX SysAdmin          ! "The Nineties
SWBell Advanced Technology Labs    !    are gonna make the Sixties
(314) 235-7444                     !       look like the Fifties..."
jburnes at swbatl.sbc.com             !   author unknown...