Running MacOS applications under A/UX

Jan Harrington sysop at stech.UUCP
Fri Aug 5 20:09:21 AEST 1988

in article <3388 at phoenix.Princeton.EDU>, oberst at phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Daniel J. Oberst) says:

> Having found a round-about way to get MacOS applications over to A/UX
> (dragging the file over to a CAP/AUFS file server and then ftp-ing
> the resource fork over to A/UX), I'm trying to see what works.  Next on
> my list to try is MacDrawII.  Meanwhile has anyone come across an
> application that complained that it needed "System 4.2 or later"?
> What is the system compatibility of the toolbox under A/UX.  I have
> NOT yet had my motherboard upgrade for my machine--were there ROM
> upgrades in that that I should have?

There may be a simpler way - StarNine has a utility package that will
do the file transfer. I haven't tried them, but they look good on paper.
For info, try Elizabeth McGee at uunet!starnine!mcgee.

Jan Harrington, sysop
Scholastech Telecommunications
UUCP: husc6!amcad!stech!sysop or allegra!stech!sysop
BITNET: JHARRY at BENTLEY

	Miscellaneous profundity:

		"No matter where you go, there you are."
				Buckaroo Banzai