Do you get sources with A/UX?

John F. Mansfield jfm at ruddles.sprl.umich.edu.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:53:00 AEST 1988

In article <1069 at umbio.MIAMI.EDU> aem at Mthvax.Miami.Edu (a.e.mossberg) writes:
>>In <2444 at udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU>, <pez at vax1.acs.udel.EDU> wrote:
>>How compatible is it with the Suns?
>
>Not at all.

It is not strictly true, Since A/UX take up so much of the 80 meg disk
it comes on, I have the user space setup on my Sun system so that I
can take advantage og the 320 meg drive there.  There is no real
conflict with having the same user directory for both the Sun and the
Mac although you do have to keep separate directories for executables.
NFS seems to work very well.

"See you at the barricades babe, see you when the lights go low Joe,
 Hear you when the wheels turn round, some day when the sky turns black."
						Ian McCulloch.
ARPANET: jfm at ruddles.sprl.umich.edu or john_mansfield.um.cc.umich.edu