Do you get sources with A/UX?

a.e.mossberg aem at ibiza.Miami.Edu
Wed Dec 7 06:14:42 AEST 1988

In <2444 at udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU>, <pez at vax1.acs.udel.EDU> wrote:
>What exactly do you get and what is needed to run A/UX?  Do you get sources
>or just the executable versions?  Do you get an on-line manual or does that
>come with the $500 bound manuals or since the Mac II is not really a mutli-
>user system like a Vax, are there on-line manuals?

You need 4 meg, an MMMU, etc.  No sources.  On-line manual, incomplete.  I have
yet to receive our hardcopy manuals.

>Is it too much of a pain to have A/UX and Mac/OS partitions on the same dirve
>and run each operating systems in different parts of the day?  Can you run
>them both at the same time?

There's a way to set it up, but not having the manuals I haven't tried it. Can't
run both concurrently.

>How compatible is it with the Suns?

Not at all.

aem
a.e.mossberg    -    aem at mthvax.miami.edu    -    aem at mthvax.span (3.91)
Support the international boycott against South Africa!