TERMCAP entry for mac2

Joshua Stein jste at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Fri Dec 23 02:00:13 AEST 1988

In article <142 at radar.UUCP> root at radar.UUCP (root) writes:
>Does anyone have the source code for the terminfo entry
>for "mac2" (the MacII Initial Console Emulator). I notice
>that programs that use termcap instead of terminfo (for
>example "rn" and "less") have trouble with the standout
>mode. Programs that use terminfo don't.
>
>I'm curious as to why? Any thoughts?

Just a thought: you culd untic (uncompile) the terminfo and compare it with the
termcap for any obvious differences. "untic" is public domain I believe and if
you don't have it someone on the net might be able to get you a copy. Hmmm...
I think if I rumage around I can find a copy. If your're interested send me
e-mail.

						Joshua

--
							   __
Joshua Stein	Pacific Bell		"Neat Stuff!!"	 / --) koo koo ka choo