9-track tape support under A/UX

Fred Fish fnf at fishpond.UUCP
Thu May 12 11:39:03 AEST 1988

For various reasons, I suddenly find myself needing to acquire a 9-track
tape drive.  Is anyone working on, or know of anyone working on, a NuBus
controller and A/UX driver software for supporting a 9-track drive on a
Mac-II.  I am looking for a total software/hardware solution, at a
reasonable price (or at least as reasonable as you can get when you
start talking tape drives).  I am willing to put up with the hassle of
being a beta test site providing the price is right and support is
prompt.

-Fred ><>

--
# Fred Fish    hao!noao!mcdsun!fishpond!fnf     (602) 921-1113
# Ye Olde Fishpond, 1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ 85281  USA