... how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Herb Barad barad at tulane.tulane.edu
Sat May 7 22:00:42 AEST 1988

In article <4522 at hoptoad.uucp> gnu at hoptoad.uucp (John Gilmore) writes:
>jackie at Apple.COM (Hernan'Jackie' Macapanpan) wrote:
>> [a load of bull]

>... this is what Jackie's "5 pound bag"
>was about.  Apple should really put someone on this newsgroup who can
>do more than read the [wrong part of the] manuals and quote them to you.
>(Admittedly, reasonable people have posted, but Jackie's misinformation
>seems to be the default.  Maybe Apple doesn't realize how bad this makes
>them look on the net?)

I also feel the same way.  A/UX is new and some things about it are
causing mass confusion.  I really feel that Apple should put only
"expert" people on the net able to concisely and correctly answer
the question - those people have been invaluable - Jackie is not!

--
Herb Barad	Electrical Engineering Dept., Tulane Univ.
INTERNET:	barad at tulane.edu
USENET:		barad at tulane.uucp