networking loopback

Fred Fish fnf at fishpond.UUCP
Sat Nov 12 11:46:06 AEST 1988

I have some code that wants to run remsh on another system, but development
is being done on a solitary Mac-II (no network connections).  For testing,
I'd like to be able to "remsh fishpond ...", where the development system
is fishpond, but I can't figure out how to turn on the networking features
of A/UX.  The /README file refers to some document called "A/UX Network System
Administration", but I don't seem to be able to find it in the A/UX
documentation set.  A quick summary of the necessary steps would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ 85281,  USA
# noao!nud!fishpond!fnf                   (602) 921-1113