Large HDs for A/UX

Thomas D. Schardt tom at fangorn.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 6 00:24:42 AEST 1989

I am interested in adding a large HD (>300MB) to my Mac II running A/UX.
Since Apple does not currently manufacture HDs of this size, what experiences
have people had with third party hardware?  Does anyone have an opinion of
the MicroNet Technology Micro/Max Series (i.e. the 321MB SB-330)?  Please
note that I'd like to get an HD that allows both MacOS and A/UX partitions.
Thanks in advance...

Tom Schardt                        Bitnet:    K4TDS at SCFVM
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center   Internet:  K4TDS at SCFVM.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Code 632                           Opinions expressed are my own and do not
Greenbelt, MD 20771                necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer