Compiler bug?

Chuq Von Rospach chuq at Apple.COM
Tue Apr 25 04:42:17 AEST 1989

>I get the following error message (even with -B/usr/lib/big/)
>
>	"jobs.c", line 530: compiler error: wasted space: 57
>
>The line mentioned is the closing brace of a function.
>Is this a compiler bug, and if so, will it disapear in A/UX 1.1?
>If not, how do I avoid it?

That's a good question. Without the code fragment that's causing the
problem, there's no way to answer the question.

Chuq Von Rospach      =|=     Editor,OtherRealms     =|=     Member SFWA/ASFA
         chuq at apple.com   =|=  CI$: 73317,635  =|=  AppleLink: CHUQ
      [This is myself speaking. No company can control my thoughts.]

Bookends. What a wonderful thought.