A/UX // MacOS partitioning

Marc T. Kaufman kaufman at Neon.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 20 18:00:25 AEST 1989

In article <22538 at ut-emx.UUCP> nghiem at ut-emx.UUCP (Alex Nghiem) writes:
>The sales reps at PLI, SuperMac, Micronet say that their devices
>are fully A/UX compatible and that the hard drive partitions on their
>hard drives are fully adjustable. However, there has been a message
>posted that says that the Micronet software is not fully A/UX compatible.

As far as I can tell, Micronet's manager version 4.0g (the one that came with
my drive) is compatible with A/UX.  You certainly can set up any size and
number of partitions you want.  There is radio-button selection of the
various A/UX partition types, including Swap and Eschatology.

Marc Kaufman (kaufman at Neon.stanford.edu)