Motif on A/UX

Ronald P. Hughes ron at xwind.UUCP
Sat Dec 23 04:05:28 AEST 1989

In article <103414 at ti-csl.csc.ti.com> leeke at csc.ti.com (Steve Leeke) writes:
>Has anyone using A/UX and X ported the Motif toolkit?

Yes.  We have.  It worked fine, with only minimal diddling.
We did all our early product development on a MacIIx running
A/UX and Apple's X windows.  We received and ported Motif in
August, and our product (Synchronize(tm)--a fabulous new
multi-user calendaring program) is now in use at several
beta sites.  Although now available for a variety of platforms,
Synchronize was developed almost exclusively on the Mac.

Note, however, that we ported Motif only to further our own
product development efforts.  Although the Motif widgets are
an integral part of our product, we do NOT sell or support
Motif per se.  If you need a supported Motif product, contact
Integrated Computer Solutions.

Ronald P. Hughes		ron at xwind.com (or ...!uunet!xwind!ron)
CrossWind Technologies, Inc.	(408)335-4988