Microtech R45 Cartridge Drives

Dusty Rhodes rhodes at grebyn.com
Tue Dec 5 17:00:35 AEST 1989

Does anyone have any experience with the above mentioned drive and A/UX?
I get what appears to be a read length error when I use dp to check the
partition map on a newly formatted cartridge.  The partition map looks
correct, but there is something wrong and dp does not recognize the the
drive is valid for use under A/UX or even the MacOS.  Tech support is no
help.  Has anyone attached and used this drive under A/UX?  For that
matter, do the Massmicro or PLI drives work under A/UX and what did you
have to do?