AppleTalk on A/UX

Jeff Holmbeck jdh at shamash.cdc.com
Wed Dec 6 05:05:26 AEST 1989

A couple of months ago Apple announced support for AppleTalk on A/UX.  I read
about it in MacWeek and in postings on USENET.  I think the announcement
said that subscribers to A/UX's Automatic Update service would get the
AppleTalk support free.

Well, we are running A/UX 1.1 and subscribe to the update service.  We have not
heard anything directly from Apple regarding A/UX AppleTalk.  Should we have
heard from Apple or do we need to do something special to get A/UX AppleTalk
support?  Thank you for any insight.

Jeff Holmbeck
Control Data Corporation
jdh at shamash.cdc.com