fsck and printing queue

HEPING at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu HEPING at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Dec 13 06:45:00 AEST 1989

When I used fsck to check the file system, I got the following error msg:

POSSIBLE FILE SIZE ERROR  I = 1767
POSSIBLE FILE SIZE ERROR  I = 3295

LINK COUNT TABLE OVERFLOW
CONTINUE?

In the manul "A/UX Local System Administration", it says "This is a rare
error". But it doesn't say how to fix it. Can some one help me?

The second problem I have is that I will get some printing files in my system
after I run A/UX 1.1 for a while even through I have no priter connected on
my network. When I use ' lpstat -o ' to print the status of all output
requests,
I get something like this:

	laser-289    	lp	5123  Dec 12 12:03
	laser-290 	lp 	39873 Dec 12  2:34
Then I have to use 'cancel' to cancel all these junk.
Where is the problem?

Thanks for any response.

Phil