partitioning for aux

Terry Cioni terry at xenlink.uucp
Sat Dec 9 11:43:05 AEST 1989

I purchased AU/X 1.1.1 on disk to install on an SE/30 which is equiped with
an 80meg Microtech drive - I believe the model type is a Nova 80.

Unfortunately - AU/X requires the use of 'HD SC' (the Apple Hard disk utility)
before AU/X can be installed.  As I know understand the process -
'HD SC' looks for special ROM's on the Apple drives - I have no
idea if this is the case but........  'HD SC' does not work - on any of the
third party drives I have tried it on.

Is there partitioning software out there - that can handle this problem.  Now
that I understand that the Hard drive must be AU/X compatible - has someone
created a work around or are there AU/X compatible third party drives out there.

Take Care. Terry Cioni at xenlink in Calgary.