A/UX Toolbox locks up

Steve C. Lemke lemke at cherry.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 7 17:58:46 AEST 1989

In article <1446 at ora.UUCP> dale at ora.UUCP (Dale Dougherty) writes:
}Wouldn't it be nice if there were some key combination that could kill
}the login shell and any processes running on the line?  It would be
}the same as typing "kill -9 PID" as superuser from another terminal, and
}would prevent having to use the reset button to exit abruptly.

Yes, something written into the kernel of A/UX to watch the keyboard
for something unusual, like shift-control-command-power (the little
triangle key), which would kill term and whatever else was running.
Hmmm...  Is anyone on the A/UX development team listening???  I, too,
have had the machine lock up on me (outside of term) once when I ran
one of the games that came with A/UX!!!