Getting A/UX to display the correct time

Lawrence A. Deleski lad at sdl.UUCP
Wed Feb 22 03:37:08 AEST 1989

I'm having trouble getting A/UX to set EST as the correct time zone.  I used
the command 'tzic -l EST', and thought it should of worked.  The time zone
is still PST.  Any ideas?

--
        Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
        uunet!clyde!sdl!bub!lad         |       15 Independence Blvd.