A/UX on an SE/30?

Michael Nowak mike at shogun.cc.umich.edu
Sun Feb 12 04:15:52 AEST 1989

I have been interested in getting a system capable of running A/UX but
have been turned off to the cost and lack of luggability of the Mac II or
IIx.  With the introduction of the SE/30, I see a viable alternative:
the SE/30 is cheaper and certainly more portable.  Unfortunately, I
can't seem to get a straight answer about A/UX on the SE/30.  Is it possible?
Is it planned?  Will it be supported by Apple?

 Michael Nowak                                          ...mailrus!shogun!mike
 Workstation Consultant                               mike at shogun.cc.umich.edu
 U of M Computing Center User Services              Mike_Nowak at um.cc.umich.edu

    ...working for but in no way representing the University of Michigan...