AppleShare & CAP50 & AUX on Appletalk only

GTA Systems lrm at b.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu
Mon Jan 16 11:30:29 AEST 1989

	I have a Appletalk LAN that has as one of its machines a
		Macintosh II with AUX.  I would like to know with
		the current version of AUX, how can I use this machine
		with a large disk drive to serve this LAN.
	Do I have to purchase an Appleshare server from apple.  I
		already have CAP50 running on another LAN from
		departmental VAX's running 4.3bsd and FastPath.
		Can install CAP50 on the AUX, It looks like it was
		written to be ported to AUX, and run it without
		the FastPath.  This sounds like a silly question,
		but I know that it says KIP must be running corectly
		before you install CAP.
	I have not tried anything yet, and I do not have time to waste
		just trying, i.e. I'm looking for a quick solution, since
		I am the only one here with any of it (time) and its
		getting used up.

	Thank you.

	Reply to :
		lrm at a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu