AUX and XWindows

Robert Viduya ccastgw at pyr.gatech.EDU
Sat Jan 28 13:37:58 AEST 1989

In article <7159 at pyr.gatech.EDU> ccastgw at prism.gatech.edu.UUCP (GREG WILLIAMS) writes:
>Is it just me, or does X-Windows with a one button mouse make you
>wince?  I've been playing around with windows, and using just one
>button just doesn't seem worth it to me.  I'd rather just stick
>with term and wish for more buttons one day.  What are other
>opinions?

I'll answer my own message since I have already gotten replies.  It
seems that the mouse button maps to the left button on a 3 button
mouse. (I knew that, already.)  The left arrow key is the middle
button and the right arrow key is the right button.  I haven't
actually tried this out yet, but if this will work, then maybe its
not such a waste after all.  Thanks for the replies.

ccastgw at pyr.gatech.edu
GREG WILLIAMS "Barbaric Penguin"
Disclaimer: The usual stuff.