General Overview of Mac & A/UX Capabilities

Frank Malczewski malczews at nunki.usc.edu
Fri Mar 24 14:16:05 AEST 1989

I'm trying to get a quick overview of just what capabilities currently are
available for the MacII & A/UX combo.  I've somewhat lost track of current
events, so would like to know:

What toolbox capabilities does A/UX not currently support?

What "standards" does it (currently/very near future) support -- e.g.,
X-windows, networking, etc?

How reliable is it (i.e., how compatible is it with other unix-based software)?

I.e., how does the A/UX state of the art presently stand?

I'd prefer personal mail, as it's easier to keep in one place...

  -- Frank Malczewski        (malczews at castor.usc.edu)